| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pelly Bay, Nt in June is very cool at 0.1 °C (32.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty. A paltry 18.1mm (0.7in) of liquid is discharged.
Check the distance to and compare the Pelly Bay, Nt June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Pelly Bay, Nt:
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 722.3 kms (448.9 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 722.4 kms (448.9 miles) NNW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 191.6 kms (119.1 miles) NW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 156.5 kms (97.2 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) WNW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) W
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 953.3 kms (592.4 miles) WNW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 790.9 kms (491.5 miles) W
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 951.3 kms (591.2 miles) W
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 539.2 kms (335 miles) SW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 568.9 kms (353.5 miles) S
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 966.1 kms (600.4 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 853.4 kms (530.3 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) ENE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 930.1 kms (578 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) E
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 549.5 kms (341.5 miles) SE